- Caching support for ActiveRecord based resources
- Ids are now fetched through a resource method which delegates to the model
- Requests are now handled internally in one operation.
- Exception backtraces and now configurable instead of defaulting to
- Configuration option to whitelist all exceptions.
- Loosens Accept header check to allow header to start with :api_json
- Removed deprecated
createablemethods (note misspellings). Use
- Drops support for Rails 4.1
- Requires Ruby 2.1
- Derived resources now use the model name of their base resource, if it is not abstract.
- When using client generated ids, e.g. for GUIDs, the
idfield must be added to the
And finally there were numerous bug fixes. Full details are in the Release Notes.
Want to correct or improve this documentation? Edit this page on Github!